Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bittersweet

Since returning to Cali a week ago it doesnt seem like i spent any time at home at all :( I miss my mother terribly, especially since she is going through this hard time right now. It has been the hardest to be away from her... But luckly she Erica, Jason, Stella, and Anton there to make her days so blissful. I hate to be negative, and i dont mean this in that way. It was very rewarding, yet sad to know that we did a lot of "lasts" for my mom. Aspen Grove is a family tradition on my dads side that has been going on since i was a tiny. It felt so amazing to spend that time with my mom and have her be surrounded by family, and her grandkids. If i have ever seen a Grandma show so much love and care for her grandkids, its GG. I believe that every child should have at least one GG in their life, i only wish my mom could share herself with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment